Skip to content

The Beets Are Planted And The Tops Are Growing

December 11, 2016

I was able to squeeze in a few hours of stitching on a couple of days. I completed all the “dirt” bands. I found a discrepancy in band 23. The chart did not match the written instructions. I have emailed Jennifer Riefenberg to see if I found an error or was reading something wrong. I haven’t heard back yet. I figured out what I thought was correct and went on. I have two of the beet tops done and am almost done with the third one. The needle lace that goes on top of the base stitching of the tops will be done near the end.  I will do the sky next.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: