Beading…..Beading…..on Spring Delights
Now that I am back in my studio I have no excuse for not tackling all the beading in this project. Area 1 was suppose to have beads but I just could not get the beads to fit between the metallic stitches. I opted to just do the diagonal stitch in the thread that was suppose to be used for the beads.
Area 4 has clear beads that are hard to see in this photo. I just adds a hint of sparkle when the light hits it right. It was a lot of beading that can’t really be seen when completed.
Area 13 was started in class. I finished up the white pattern and then added the beads. This is how beads should look after I go to all the trouble to put them in.
I must make a comment here about beading: I do not mind the actual attaching the beads to the canvas BUT trying to thread the beading needle, especially with floss and not beading thread, drives me up the wall. I feel so inadequate when I take 5 minutes to thread the (bleep) needle. 🙂