Skip to content

Cyclamen Scroll Update

April 25, 2011

I completed the blackwork pattern at the top of the scroll.  It was an easy stitch and I like the look.  Not being a blackwork person I have enjoyed the small amount of blackwork in this project.

I have had several questions regarding the pattern for the lattice mat.  This area does not have a stitch name but is very easy to duplicate from a photo. I have taken a close up for those of you who might want to see the exact pattern.

I have made contact with Betty via e-mail and she has graciously said she will send me some more of the white for the mat. I figured out (mathmatically) that I would run out.  I really am having a hard time making the kit threads stretch. I am now stitching the mat at the top of the design and still thinking about the partial background behind the left hand cyclamen.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: