Skip to content

Marie Anne’s Puzzle 7/19

July 19, 2010

The final border is coming along.  It is taking more time than I expected as I have to hide threads to keep them from showing through the open canvas. I stitched and frogged the first run (the dark green) FOUR times befor I got the count right…… I had trouble getting the right starting point.  I guess I had several senior moments 🙂  When I finally got going I counted very carefully as I was getting tired of “frogging”.  When I have to start in no man’s land I think I try too hard.

I had intended to use the Watercolors where the pink is but the pattern was to delicate for the thick watercolors.  Instead I brought the pink from the center out to the edge and used the Watercolors in a small area between the ray stitch flowers. I did not use any metallic as the original instructions called for as I did not have the right color in my stash.

I will press on and hope to have this finished this week.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: