Bargello Sampler Update
As promised here is the latest update on Bargello Sampler. As I get further into the project I think I could have made it better with a couple of color changes. The purple that I used with the pinks is a little distracting. The overdye should be the only different color. I am not sure about the yellow as a contrast. In retrospect I think I should have chosen a green as a true contrast.
The charts are a challenge and SOMEHOW my areas on the left do not come together exactly. I am off two threads somewhere….but where is the million dollar question. The charts have no overlap and working in the center where all four charts come together presented a challenge. Luckily I have been able to compensate for the two threads. I put in the two outlines on the left so that any compensating that I need to do will be in the background.
The ribbons were not suppose to be all in the same value order but I felt that I had too much variation already so I chose to make them all the same. I sure am learning a lot on this project.