Hearts Gone Wild Complete
YES !!!! It is finally done. I completed it on March 4th. Area 9 which was the very last area to be completed holds the honor of being the only area on any chart that I have done that defeated me. I tried one last time and just gave up. I had run out of the proper shade of floss and decided to use one value lighter (which I still had enough) and redesign that blasted border 🙂
It is not as dramatic as the original but it did NOT become a UFO. I really had fun with this class project. It stitched up pretty fast considering the size and will look great framed. Now that I have walls to fill I am framing some of my older projects from my stack and some newly finished projects. I think some photos will be in a future post.