I finished Sierra at 2:30pm to day…..Hooray! I did not do any ripping. After receiving several messages and talking to Kathy Rees the designer I decided to try and make it work. Do not look too close, but I think I would be the only one who would zero in on the mistake. Except for a judge 🙂
The last step today was the beeds. I used the cross-stitch method of attaching them so they would all stand up the same.
I have had several requests for the list of threads so I have listed them:
1)Watercolors: Fiesta, Rye and Copper 2) Waterlilies: Fiesta 3) Perle Cotton #5: 326, 848, 850, 858, 859, 860 4) Crescent Colors (Hand Dyed Floss): Spinach, Desert Mesquite, Colonial Copper 5) Mill Hill Beads: 777 ( This is a mixed color and is probably not availabe anymore. I used the gold and the clear orange from the mix.) 6) Kreinik: #8 221