Skip to content

Water 3/13

March 13, 2009
3/13

3/13

 

Here is a quick update on my progress. This is really a fun project.  I did run out of one of the threads.  The instructions said only one card of all threads was required.  But when I finished all 24 of the rhodes stitches I did not have enough left to do any more metallic.  I went to my stash and for once I had a krienik ribbon that matched the Tierra that I had run out of.  I am progressing with the next step that has the metallic as the second layer for the rice stitch that is started down the center.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: